eZ Automation is an online solution that allows you to do marketing automation benefiting from a dashboard that is high performance and easy to use. You can see at a glance the activity across all your campaigns (emailing, navigation, contact).
This first article is the result of our daily use of the tool and of a training given by eZ Systems.
Automation marketing is defined by automation techniques enabling the launching and the development of marketing campaings with almost no humain intervention. It is then possible to relaunch prospects or continue working on customer loyalty by offering new services that might interest them. The goal of this strategy is to maintain a continuous relationship between these people and you.
Follow visitor traffic
- Visitor Traffic can be followed in real time and detail their activity on your site (eg. from the use of key words on a search engine).
- It is possible to realise :
- Specific research using prospection criteria
- Automatic segmentation of visitors and adapt lead scoring by using the actions they make during their visit (useful for future campaigns)
Each visitor has a unique identity and this allows quick tracking of their visit…
Capitalise on dynamic segments
The segments are indispensable as they allow you to automatically qualify your prospects and contacts by their behaviour.
Its very simple to focus marketing campaigns on their centres of interest.
- Automatic collection of tracking information to allow you to easily qualify your contacts.
- Automatic communication with your CRM and the possibility to place manually or automatically your hot contacts within the CRM.
Launch marketing campaigns
eZ Automation manages the sending of emails and the overall routing. The statistics and analysis dashboard is as complete and powerful as the best solutions available.
Two types of campaign are available :
eg. “A newsletter specific to my product A is sent automatically to all the people having visited the page relating to Product A and at least 2 other site pages. The newsletter will be sent 3 days after the contact has visited the site”.
- The “Drip Campaign” allows you to send a newsletter or a series of newsletters by looking at the interest level: opening of the email; click on the newsletter.
- The “Nurturing Campaign” is there to analyse the behaviour of one or many lists of contacts of any given campaign. The actions are then put in place for each individual (allocated in a new list of prospects in terms of interest, allocated a sales contact, add the tasks to qualify the contact, underline their activity or their commitment) By looking at their behaviour other mails can be automatically sent.
Follow up visit statistics or campaigns
The analytics dashboard regroups the data on your visitors( the information is very similar to Google Analytics but the 2 tools can work well together).
Receive alerts in real time
To react as quickly as possible, mail alerts can be configured in relation to the segments already in place.
Recognise the most active visitors
An interface gives rapid access to your best prospects by segment or dates. The aim is not just those who look at the most pages ( who stays a long time, who comes back to the same pages) but those who achieved the best scoring in terms of events placed on the site.
Example of a newsletter integration