On May 15, Gilles Guirand presented a webinar 100% on eZ Publish 5 :
Demystifying eZ Publish 5.x for eZ Publish 4.0 developers
- How and why to migrate eZ Publish 4 to eZ publish 5 : Limitations, benefits and complexity.
- How eZ publish 5 may revolutionize the way you build websites with the new symfony2 stack
Main Point Summary :
- Major changes in a nutshell for developers
- Major changes in a nutshell for editors
- Platform Architecture
- eZ Publish 5 through legacy & full symfony
- code basic
- feature comparison
- HTTP Cache
- How to learn ?
- Upgrading opportunity ?
Download for free the technical webinar slides : eZ Publish 5
eZ Publish Platform 5.2: Faster & Stronger For Your Content Business
eZ Publish Platform 5.2 is the 3rd release of the 5 series, code-named Aconcagua. From the standpoint of Online Marketing and Customer Experience Management, 5.2 strengthens its core features, securing its position as a rock-solid, content-based Online Marketing platform with seamless integration of Marketing Automation, Smart Analytics, Personalization and Recommendation, to name a few. In this version the New Stack, the part of the Dual Kernel architecture integrating Symfony2, should be the preferred choice when developing new sites.